Gif Created on Make A Gif The Scalar Kitchen: TOP FIVE: DOGS EATING

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TOP FIVE: DOGS EATING

eating things that are not burritos, reviewed by: my dad, who wanted to show me a video of a bulldog eating a burrito.
1)
"well this is all wrong"

2)
"kill your dog with watermelon"

3)
this is a TOP HOLAT costa rica cookie. this cookie is 1300 calories.

this dog is 14 pounds, and is also roxy, my mom's dog, and also ate the aforementioned cookie, which is not a burrito but has as many calories as one, and also had to be given peroxide and sat outside with and watched so she didn't eat her own poisonous chocolate vomit.

4)
shut up, latte. nobody likes you. ZERO PERCENT BEST WATERMELON.

5)
that's not a bulldog, dad.
4)

1 comment:

  1. Get the fuck out of my house. (So you can make more amazing long-distance family-related Northern-California non-burrito-eating posts. (Then get back in my house.))

    ReplyDelete