Gif Created on Make A Gif The Scalar Kitchen: REVIEW: TOP FIVE TOMATO REVIEWS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

REVIEW: TOP FIVE TOMATO REVIEWS

your daily top five 'tastes of tomato,' reviewed by NeNe Tomato

1)"You anticipate the promise of a taste sensation that bursts in your mouth and envelopes your taste buds in warm juices that fill you with summer sunlight. Ah…luscious."

"This review is about me, NeNe Tomato. I'm a tomato. And it tastes good. Neeeeiigh."



2)"Tomatoes That Taste Like Tomatoes."



"Coincidentally, I am a horse-tomato who rides on a larger horse-tomato. Ignore my original incarnation."

3)"I thought this was a bell pepper." - SFist

"Hey guys, you want to go down to the Farmer's Market and get some UHRLY GURLZ?

4)"I thought I was eating a grape." - NYist

THIS IS A TOMATO-VIDEO

"It is disappointing to think you are eating a grape and have it turn out to be a tomatoe."

5)"I'm your man." - Sexy Tomato

"From minimalist blogger, ramonlamarca, comes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment