Gif Created on Make A Gif The Scalar Kitchen: TOP FIVE EMO BALTO MUSIC VIDEOS TO EAT SCONES TO

Friday, October 30, 2009

TOP FIVE EMO BALTO MUSIC VIDEOS TO EAT SCONES TO



your daily top five emo balto music videos to eat scones to, reviewed by Chandra of the Popcorn (Chopcorn of the Popcorn (Scones))

1)
"The Petzgirl adaptation of Balto is richly labored and seamless. It is both black and white and in color, depending on what Balto's mood is. Breathe your life into me. I'm a cartoon dog. The other dogs just beat me up. And now I'm on the ice. I can feel you. I'm falling, falling."

2)
"The Original Balto Musik Video. #2. If you only see one Balto remix video this year, make it Du Hast."

3)
"Never mind. This is the best Balto. He's a vampire."

4)"But eriously. The original. #4."


5)"The 5th Children's Food."

No comments:

Post a Comment