Gif Created on Make A Gif The Scalar Kitchen: KEYS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

KEYS TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE


i got Buster, I got Paul, I got Orion, I got some slugs, I got all livestock I got all livestock I got all livestock...




I FOOLED YOU I FOOLED YOU I GOT SCALLION PANCAKES.

Ingredients:

* 2 cups flour
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1.5 cups water
* 1 bunch of scallions, halved and cut into 2-3 inch lengths
* 1 tsp salt
* Oil for cooking
Preparation:

1. Mix all ingredients together and let sit for about 10 minutes. Check consistency before cooking – batter should be a little bit runnier than American pancake batter, so that the Pa Jun cooks quickly and evenly.

2. Heat a saute pan over medium heat and coat with a thin layer of oil.

3. Pour batter to fill pan in a thin layer (about 1/3 of your batter should fill a regular saute pan).

4. Cook for 3-4 minutes until set and golden brown on bottom.

5. Turn over with help of spatula or plate (or flip it in the air if you are good at that) and finish by cooking 1-2 more minutes, adding more oil if necessary.

6. Serve with soy or spicy dipping sauce.

(Serves 4 as an appetizer or a side dish)



i may be right, i may be wrong you know you gonna miss me when I got
SPICY DIPPING SAUCE

Ingredients:

* 1/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
* 1 Tbsp sesame oil
* 1 Tbsp chili pepper flakes (kochukaru)
* 1 Tbsp scallions, thinly sliced
* 1 tsp finely chopped garlic

HALLELUJAH I'M GONNA MIX THESE INGREDIENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment